LN2 Autochangeover Unit
An upgrade to Oxford Instruments Cryo Tables
Instruments’ LN2 Auto Changeover Unit enables table cooling fluid to be automatically switched between Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) and Chiller Fluid, via a recirculating chiller. The Unit may be added as an upgrade to many of our Systems, including systems with cryo cooled electrodes.
- Great cost savings gained
- Accelerated cooling in range 200°C to 0°C
- Fully automated
- Saves time when rapid mode change is required
- Unmanned/Overnight mode changes
- Setpoint range: -150 °C to +400 °C (System 100 tool)
- Setpoint range: -120 °C to +350 °C (System 133 tool)
Compatibility & Cooling
Systems compatible with LN2 Auto Changeover Unit
- This Autochangeover unit can be used with all new or existing Plasmalab/PlasmaPro systems with a Cryo Table or RIE heated electrode fitted.
- It could also be used to purge chiller fluid from Hot Tables.
Comparison table shows from Hot Tables assisted vs unassisted cooling, offering proven time and cost savings